Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's been so long!


I can't believe that I have not written since Feb. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!


So much has gone on since then. School is almost over, birthdays are coming up, we have a family wedding as well. But the biggest thing going on right now is the fact that we no longer have any babies in our house....


It sounds so nice and sad at the same time. Collin is no longer in pull ups!!!! I know it sounds weird but, I'm glad that we don't have to spend all that money on them... and I don't have to change them anymore! But... there is sadness that comes with this as well. Craig and I would talk about how nice it would be when the kids were grown up and doing their own things and we would have all this time to spend alone... I thought that I would be a bit more excited than I am. We still have a while to go but it is coming up faster than I expected. And I realized it when Collin took to potty training so well. I'm glad that I won't have anymore pregnancies(we don't get along). I am a little sad though that we won't have any more babies( shouldn't with the meds I'm on for lupus)but now I see that we are moving on to the next step. Collin starts school in the fall and that was a big reason for making him do this so quickly. It's scary to see them grow up so fast .You start to understand how little time you really have before they are grown. But the bright side is that we can start doing other things as a family without having to worry about stopping to change a pull up or two. Plus I have enough friends that are just starting to have babies so I can get my fix when I see them.

No comments: