Thursday, April 1, 2010

COLLIN STOP!!!!


Why does this seem to be the most used phrase in my house lately?

Because it is. Collin is a very happy, careless person and it shows in everything he does. Only by the grace of God he has managed not to hurt himself severely. But to be honest he has been like this even before he was born. From wanting to be out before his time was due, to the fact that he has no idea what an inside voice is. He wants to be involved with everyone and everything.

I have to be honest... He drives me nuts! There are days that seem like they will never end with him, and not in a good way. My mom had a little plaque that said: "Mother's understand why animals eat their young." I used to think that it was sad and funny at the same time. Now I find myself agreeing with it.

Why do I write this? I don't know... maybe just because if I don't try to laugh about it I would cry. He really is a very loving little boy, CRAZY, but loving.

I would have very little to do if he wasn't here to make a big mess right after I finish cleaning, take chunks out of cakes I am making, knock over my bead board with all the tiny beads for that necklace I was making, screaming out in the van for no reason.

But what would I do without his huge smile, tight hugs, and wet kisses.

I guess I can make it through. God must have something big for him to come, that is the only thing I can think of to explain why he is the way he is.

No comments: