Thursday, July 7, 2011

Butterflies and Dragonflies all Around

About 3 months ago I found different ideas for making wire wrapped pendants. I thought they were so fun, and how hard could it be to make something like it? Right? I pulled out my wire-ma-jig and went to it! I first started out with the dragonflies. I have a friend who loves them so I made a necklace for her with what I had come up with. Then I moved on to a bee for a teacher my kids had that we call Mrs. B. Last I made a butterfly just because. I saw it in a picture and I just had to see if I could make my own. It turned out better than I thought it would. Let me know what you think.  


We spent the day at the zoo today. Our 1st stop we went into the Butterfly garden. It was nice and quiet, Collin actually was gentle and slow as we walked through it. I got pictures as well. We had a lot of fun. While we were there it gave me the idea to post about my fun little necklaces.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did in making them

1 comment:

JudysDesigns said...

I like the wire wrapped designs!
Judy